22.4 C
New York
Minggu, September 19, 2021

Buy now

spot_img

Fireplaces and Carbon Monoxide – Chimneys Left Uninspected Can Lead to Carbon Monoxide Deaths

Chimney and flue fires cost lives and property every year. A cursory inspection by the home owner will usually not be adequate at the beginning of the winter season. Creosote build up in the flue is highly combustible and a chimney with mortar cracks can easily allow carbon monoxide to infiltrate into the living quarters. Here is the best defense.

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Stay Connected

22,484FansSuka
2,942PengikutMengikuti
0PelangganBerlangganan
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!